Our logistics are dedicated to the distribution of sugar in the Center-West and North of Brazil. Over the years, we have developed great expertise in the area, considering the peculiarities of the road network in the state of Mato Grosso and the river modes in Northern Brazil.
To serve Amazonas, Roraima, Amapá and Pará, we adopted the multimodal system, making use of the main waterways in the North region. While the states of Mato Grosso, Rondônia and Acre are directly served by local highways.
Strategic assets for the Central-North region of Brazil:
- 4 own Distribution Centers;
- Superior guarantee on distribution capacity.
- Roads to the states of Mato Grosso, Acre and Rondônia (through the Barra do Bugres DC);
- Waterways to the states of Amazonas and Pará (via the Manaus, Santarém and Belém DCs).
Ready to export:
- Strategic location makes exports from Porto Velho to neighboring countries possible.